Most of our content is commissioned from specific writers and artists. If, however, you would like to send us a submission, we will certainly look at it. Several unsolicited articles have made it into our publications. Here are our submission guidelines:
1. No fiction. No poems.
2. We like anecdotes and essays.
3. We like high concepts but an approachable tone. No academic writing.
4. We like a tone suitable for an international readership, so try to be inclusive with cultural references.
5. The magazine is a labour of love, so we don’t usually pay.
6. You’ll get a free copy of the issue you’re in.
7. You keep the copyright and you’re welcome to re-publish elsewhere. A link back to us is always appreciated though.
8. Remember to enquire about the theme of the current issue.
9. Any artwork must be suitable for black and white printing.
10. Get in touch.