Most of our content is commissioned from specific writers and artists. If, however, you would like to send us a submission, we will certainly look at it. Several unsolicited articles have made it into our publications. Here are our submission guidelines:
1. No fiction. No poems.
2. We like anecdotes and essays.
3. Any artwork must be suitable for black and white printing.
4. No payment except to prodigies.
5. Free magazines to contributors.
6. Remember to enquire about the theme of the current issue.
7. We like high concepts but an approachable tone: we’re not an academic publication.
8. We also like a tone suitable for an International readership: our readers and contributors come from all over the world, so try to be inclusive with your cultural references.
9. You keep the copyright.
10. If you’re serious, get in touch.